When you need delicious vegan finger food pre-made pastry is a life saver. I used Borg’s puff pastry for these delicious sundried tomato and artichoke parcels.
Vegan finger food – tomato, artichoke and basil pastries
Author: The Power Plant
Light and crisp pastries using pre-made puff pastry. Makes 28 pastries.
- 7 sheets Borg’s puff pastry
- 250g sundried tomatoes
- 200 g artichokes, marinated
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes
- fresh basil leaves
- oil from sundried tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Defrost pastry sheets and cut each sheet into 4 squares.
- Brush each square with oil from sundried tomatoes, then top with some chopped up artichokes, cherry tomatoes, sundried tomatoes and fresh basil, season with salt if desired.
- Fold each corner into the middle and press down.
- Place the pastries onto a baking tray and brush them with some sundried tomato oil.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until they are golden brown.
- Serve warm or cooled.