A tasty and light vegan gluten free macaroon recipe, using dark organic chocolate chocolate to sweeten the deal….
Vegan gluten free macaroon recipe
Tasty and quick macaroon recipe. Makes 20-something macaroons, depending on size.
- 1 cup gluten free flour
- 1 cup sugar
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ shredded coconut
- ½ cup margarine
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Vegan dark chocolate (I used Green & Blacks Organic Dark Chocolate)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- To make macaroons combine all macaroon ingredients in a bowl and mix with a wooden spoon.
- Shape balls with your hands and place on a cookie tray lined with baking paper
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown and set to cool.
- Melt chocolate over a bowl of boiling water.
- Once the macaroons are cool enough to handle dip them into chocolate and place on a rack to set.