Looking for something quick and easy for tonight’s dinner? This chilli garlic tofu recipe is fast and delicious.
Grill the tofu, cook the rice, steam broccolini and quickly make up the sauce and you have a lovely dinner in 20 minutes.
For the chilli garlic sauce, I used a Lingham’s Chilli Garlic sauce ($3.49) that I found in Woolworths Asian food section. It’s delicious and spicy but not too hot for my mild European palate.
My omni hubby despises tofu but he said this dish was tasty and he wouldn’t mind having it again. So I must be doing something right! I think it’s the chilli…. 🙂
- 250 g Organic tofu
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 1 cup basmati rice
- ½ cup chilli garlic sauce
- 1 tbsp orange marmalade
- 1 tbsp tamari
- chopped parsley to garnish
- Boil the rice
- Steam the broccolini
- Grill the tofu (I didn’t use any oil, just popped it on the non stick grill)
- Plate up and our the sauce on top
- Garnish with chopped parsley
- mix the chilli gralic sauce, orange marmalade and tamari.